How do I care for my organic bamboo and cotton garments?
Your garments are very easy to be cared for, use a gentle machine wash, do not bleach, tumble dry or dry clean and use a cool iron (do not iron on print).
What does One Size Fits All mean?
Our Baby Luv Designs bamboo tees are One Size Fits All and are made from 95% organic bamboo and 5% spandex, with side gathering, which provides extra room, and stretch so that you can wear your tee throughout your pregnancy with style and comfort.
How do I order online and is it safe to order online?
Browse the Baby Luv Designs site for items that you are looking for and add them to your shopping cart. When you have finished shopping, select the shopping cart icon and follow the instructions to complete your order.
It is safe to order online, as information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology. In addition all transactions are made via PayPal, providing buyers protection.
What are the delivery costs?
Domestic – within Australia
- Free delivery for all orders over $150 or $10 flat rate
- Orders are dispatched within 48hrs of order placement
- Australia Express Post is used for all domestic deliveries
- For international shipping costs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What is your returns and exchanges policy?
Every care is taken to ensure that your purchase is not faulty or damaged prior to it being dispatched. However, in the event that you receive a damaged or faulty purchase, please contact Baby Luv Designs within 14 days of purchase and we will gladly provide you with a refund or exchange (excluding delivery costs). The item/s must be returned in the original condition and packaging and with the original copy of the invoice.
We regrettably cannot provide a refund or exchange if you have a ‘change of mind’.
Why should I use the minimonkey baby sling?
- Baby is close enough to hear your heartbeat and feel your warmth and movements. It reminds the baby of its existence in the womb and they feel safe and secure
- A baby sling enables you to be hands free to do other things
- Promotes parent/child bonding, shared activities, social interaction, cognitive development and the development of language skills
- Newborns are held in the natural foetal position
- Babies who cry often or have colic become calm in the sling
How does the minimonkey baby sling work?
- Usable from birth to 2 years (15kg)
- Strap is padded for extra comfort
- Adjustments are quick and easy with the clasp
- One size fits all from XS to XXL
- Pleasant, cool, and easy to wear
- Baby’s weight is divided to the back, the shoulders and the hips
- Easy to bring along and put on or off
- Appropriate for inside or outside use
- Discreet cover whilst breastfeeding baby
- Can be used as a hammock in the playpen
- The baby sling is ideal for very young babies. From birth baby can be carried in the sling. The sling supports the newborn’s head and back and keeps their legs comfortably next to each other. Baby is close enough to hear your heartbeat and feel your warmth and movements. This reminds them of the cozy existence in the womb, which reassures them, making them feel secure and well. Newborn’s can be carried in the banana position whilst they are awake or asleep.
- As baby gets older the sling can be used to carry them in the kangaroo, bell, or hipster position.
The video cannot be shown at the moment. Please try again later.